Apna CSC – Common Service Portal
Apna CSC login or Apna Common Service Centre is an online platform which contains all the necessary information regarding the features of CSCs. It shows the structure, Eligibility and how to start a CSC by a person.
This Apna CSC is a part of a National E-Governance Plan Scheme which was started by the Government. The main objective and features of the scheme are to provide Government services to the Citizens and also Business services to Citizens.
Under this scheme, so many Common Service Centers about 1,00,000 in Rural areas and 10,000 in Urban areas are started and the budgetary allocation is also provided. Above all, the one major aim of the CSC is to provide the high quality and cost-effective e-governance services to all the citizens in India.
Open New CSC – Apna csc
Any citizen who is interested in running a Common Service Center (CSC) under the guidance and authorization of the State Government. CSC will be allocated to a person who is eligible and he/she will be called as Village Level Entrepreneur (VLE).
- Log on to the official Apna CSC portal i.e, https://register.csc.gov.in/register/fresh
- On the homepage, click on the “Login Tab” above.
- Click on the “CSC Connect” in the next page.
You will be redirected to a new page where VLE have to enter the portal with the CSC ID and password. After Authentication, an online form will be displayed on the next page.
- Enter the required data like Name, Address, CSC Location etc.
- Click on the “Submit” option in below.
- You will receive a verification SMS and mail to your Mobile number & Email.
- Click on the link to verify yourself.
Also, again the minimum details and click on the “Submit” button so that you will be verified VLE. After the verification, a confirmation mail will be sent to that VLE (Village Level Entrepreneur) You can download the VLE Certificate once the process was done here – https://apnacscportal.in/vle-certificate/
Apna CSC Re-Register Process
To Re-Register for any Existing CSC, you need to have the mobile number and the Email ID which are updated into the Aadhaar database which will helpful to log in to apna csc login page.
- Login to the portal and get the Online application form.
- Click here https://register.csc.gov.in/register/renewal to visit the page directly.
- Enter the required details in the application form.
- You can know more information right over here.
All the details such as Aadhaar Number, OMT Id, Authentication type and further fill the text Captcha in its respective column. Ensure that all the details entered are correct and proceed further.
- Click on the “Submit” button at the bottom.
- You have to go through the Aadhar Authentication in the next step.
- Then your details will be displayed on the following page.
- Please fill all the columns.
Review all the entered details to make sure that all are entered correctly. Then click on the “Submit” button again, an Application Id will be generated. You will also receive an Acknowledgment number email to your Email Address.
All the Applicants who submitted their Application form can be able to check their CSC Status online. Follow the below procedure to Check the status from CSC Portal.
- Visit the CSC portal.
- Click on the “Account Status“.
- Below that, select the “Click Here to Check” option.
- You will be redirected to a page as the image shown in below.
You can just click on this link, https://register.csc.gov.in/register/status to visit the Application status on the page. Enter the required details in their columns and the status will be displayed on the next page.
Apna CSC Certificate
Follow the below step-to-step guide to download the Common Service Centre (CSC) Certificate.
- Visit the official CSC Online portal using the link mentioned above.
- Click on the “Download CSC Certificate” on the homepage.
- Follow this link https://register.csc.gov.in/web/certificate to go to the page.
The following page will be like the one as shown in the image below. Details like Aadhaar number and Application Reference number are enough to download your CSC Certificate.
Apna CSC Locator
Locating Common Service Centers (CSCs) near to you is an easy procedure when you can access the Apna CSC portal. The official website itself provides the CSC Locator to the candidates.
- Visit the Apna CSC Portal.
- Click on the “CSC Locator” option on the homepage.
- You will be redirected to a “Jeevan Pranamam CSC Locator“.
- Select your State and District names from the Drop-down lists.
Click on the “Search” option in below so that the list of all the CSCs will be displayed in the form of a list in the following page.