Apna CSC Re Registration – Complete Process 2018 | CSC
CSC Re-registration process and complete information. Common Service Centres are introduced into every state by the government as a part of an e-Governance Scheme. It was introduced into the country by the Central Government to bring so many services to people through online.
Services like Government to Citizens and Business to Citizen services are provided to people through these CSCs. Also to deliver all the services with transparency. Before one candidate gets to re-register, he/she should have some requirements which are also mentioned in this article.
In this article, we will discuss How to Re-Register for the Common Service Centres (CSCs) and also all the requirements needed to re-register for a CSC again. Be careful while going through the article as the procedures are well elaborated.
How to Re-Register for CSC
TO Re-Register for any Existing CSC, you need to have the mobile number and the Email ID which are updated into the Aadhaar database, the process of Apna CSC Re Registration Process is quite easy.
If those two are not synced with their Aadhaar number, then the VLEs are advised to update their mobile number and Email ID before re-registration.
- Get the Online Registration form from the official online portal.
- Click here https://register.csc.gov.in/register/renewal to visit the page directly.
- Enter the required details in the application form.
Details in the application form like Aadhaar Number, OMT Id, Authentication type and further fill the text Captcha in its respective column.
Make sure you have entered the correct details in the application form in their respective fields other wise the application will get rejected and the procedure needed to started from the start.
- Click on the “Submit” button at the bottom.
- You have to go through the Aadhaar Authentication in the next step.
- Then your details will be displayed on the following page.
- Please fill all the columns under the Kiosk, banking, Document etc.
Review all the entered details to make sure that all are entered correctly. Then click on the “Submit” button again to re-register yourself and an Application Id will be generated.
You will also receive an Acknowledgment number email to your registered Email Address. Check if you have any registered e-mail address before starting of this procedure. Some of the other requirements are also listed down in this article below this section.
Also another mail regarding the updation of your application on your registered email address. You can also track the status of your re-registered Common Service Center (CSC) Application form online.
Requirements For CSC Re-Registration
There are many requirements before you get to the application procedure of the Re-Registration for Common Service Center (CSC). Have a look at these requirements so that you won’t face any difficulties in re-registering for the CSC.
- Make sure your mobile number is linked to your Aadhaar Number.
- And also Email ID should be linked to your Aadhaar.
- If your pin code is not in Master Data list, search for nearest village pin code.
- Upload your Center photos taken with Geotagging.
If your email address is not updated with Aadhaar, please try to update with a new mobile number to the Aadhaar using Aadhaar Mobile Update service in Apna CSC Portal.
If nearest pin code is also not available in the list, submit the “Report Master Data Issue” form to the helpdesk.
Benefits of Re-Registration for CSC
The following list is the benefits of Re-Registering for CSC. These can come in handy and can be an added asset while accessing some of the Services online officially.
- You can get one VLE Account which has access to many services.
- Real-time wallet top-up with instant reversals in case of failed transactions.
- Enhanced VLE account with the wallet security
- Real-time reconciliation.
- Full e-KYC compliant wallet by this Re-Registration.
- Get an Official Digital Seva e-Mail ID to access services.
- Reporting for all business users.
- The enhanced user experience for a seamless transaction for services.
- Real-time transaction data availability.
- Merchants would benefit with a secured end to end encrypted data exchange.
- You can access all the information in real time.
Also, another Benefit of Re-Registering for Common Service centre (CSC) is that the Bharat Bill Payment ready platform, which would enable access to a host of service providers.
Status of your Re Registration
Like any other application, one can even track the status of the Apna CSC Re Registration Application. It is an easy procedure to check the status which can be done by following the set of the guidelines which are listed below. Those are more like steps of the procedure.
- Visit the official Apna CSC online portal, https://register.csc.gov.in/.
- On the homepage, you are provided with three options.
- Click on the “Account Status” option of those three.
- You have to click on the “Click here to check” option under it.
You will be redirected to another page, where you just have to enter your Application number and Captcha to track the Status of your Application for Re Registration.