CSC App – Digital Seva Connect Android APK
CSC App is an Application which is exclusively designed and made for the Village Level Entrepreneurs (VLEs) who can report various activities which are recorded in the local or nearest Common Service Centers (CSCs).
Through this CSC Android App, a VLE can record all the Various activities across India. These Common Service Centers are started throughout the country as a part of the Digital India Programme which was founded by the Prime Minister, Narendra Modi in the July 2015.
- How to open a CSC Center
- How to check CSC Application status online
- Complete information about Digipay
- Guide & Details about Digimail
In this article, you are going to learn about the CSC App and its functions and requirements and the benefits of having this CSC App with a VLE. We also added the Digital seva connect CSC Official APP link below.
CSC App Download
Any VLE who is interested in getting a CSC App, he/she should have a valid and authenticated CSC ID or OMT ID to get registered into the Digital India CSC App and can get access to all the options in the App.
Here is the official link to download the CSC App : https://apps.mgov.gov.in/descp.do?appid=719¶m=app
Digital India CSC App is an easy procedure which takes up only a few steps to get registered. Just follow the below step-by-step procedure which is listed in below explaining the whole procedure.
- Install the CSC App on your respective device.
- Open the CSC Application.
- On the homepage, you will see the “Register” button at the bottom.
- Click on the “Register” button.
After that, you have to fill some of the details with the right information. Don’t forget to mention the details of your OMT ID or CSC ID so that you would be recognized as an Authenticated and verified VLE. If the CSC ID is not valid then you can’t get registered into the CSC App.
- OMT ID is verified and then proceeded to another page with account details.
- All the details recorded with that OMT ID are shown in the app.
- All the details of the initiatives involved in Digital India are shown in CSC App.
The CSC App is also launched during the announcement of the Digital India Programme which was on July 2015. As a part of the Launch, some events are held during the whole week naming it as the Digital India Week. The events are listed below as in the same pattern.
- Day-1: CSC Jana Chetna Diwas
- Day-2: Financial Inclusion
- Day-3: Digital Literacy
- Day-4: Rozgar Duniya
- Day-5: e-health & e-Commerce
- Day-6: Public Grievances/ Digital Lockers
About Digital India
Digital India is a programme or an initiative which was introduced to transform India into a Digitally Empowered society and Knowledge Economy. Through this scheme, the Government of India wants to ensure that Government services are available to citizens through the Internet.
The Vision areas of the Digital India Campaign are as follows,
- Infrastructure as Utility to every citizen.
- Governance and Services on Demand.
- Digital Empowerment of Citizens and India.
This Digital India scheme would also bring in public accountability through the mandated delivery of government’s services electronically to all the citizens through CSCs, a Unique ID and e-Pramaan based on authentic and standard based interoperable and unified government applications and data basis.
Under this Campaign, the Government of India is going to digitize all the public records and documents and also going to make all the Registration procedure and Documents online for the Citizens of India.
So by this scheme, all the people even in rural areas are going to get the access to all the Government provided Services.
Common Service Centers are also started under this Programme which has taken a huge growth in the Services provided to people through the Internet online.