CSC Registration – Apply Online & Status | DigitalCSC
Apna CSC Registration and complete guide on how to register a new CSC in your village or area. The process of fresh application or registration is quite easy process. You just need to follow the steps that we shared right over here.
The CSC in the name stands for “Common Service Centers“. These are established all over India in almost 685 Districts. CSC’s are introduced as a part of the National e-Governance Scheme which was started by Government.
The following are the features of the Common Service Centers (CSC’s) which are listed in below,
- To provide Government to Citizens (G2C) services to people.
- Also to provide Business to Citizens (B2C) services.
- To deliver all the Services to everyone with total transparency.
- Offering Quality Educational and health services to all remote areas.
In this article, we are going to discuss How to Register for the CSC (Common Service Centre) and the procedure involved in it. Also the Eligibility for a candidate who is interested in applying for CSCs’. You can check the status of your application by the procedure explained in this article.
CSC Registration Online – Procedure
The processes to Register for a fresh CSC Online in your Area is quite an easy procedure if you are an eligible candidate. Any candidate who is having an interest in opening and running a CSC have to follow the below steps to register for CSC.
- First of all, Visit the Official online portal of the CSCs.
- Otherwise visit the page directly with this link, https://www.csc.gov.in/.
- Go to the section named as “CSC Networks Sites” on the Homepage itself.
- Click on the “CSC Registration” from the list below that Section.
You will be redirected to the apna csc Registration Page, where you can register for CSC and also you can check the Status of your CSC Application. We will look into the Status later after this Registration Procedure.
- Click on the “Click here to Register” button under the first option.
- You can look at the CSC Application Form on the following page.
- You just have to enter some required details in their respective text Columns.
The details like the Aadhaar Number, Full Name of the Applicant, Authentication type i.e., Either “Iris” or “fingerprint” or “OTP (One Time Password)”.
- Check the option and Enter the captcha in its column.
- Check the option confirming that you have read all the terms and Conditions.
- Click on the “Submit” option button under the application.
If you go through the OTP Process you have to enter the mobile number to which the OTP is sent.
Enter the OTP in its relevant column. The application has to process through any one of the three processes.
Note: The personal details like Applicant mobile number, Email ID, Residence Address, any many other details will be extracted from the Aadhaar card database. So be cautious while entering the Aadhaar number.
By clicking the “Submit” option you have to upload the geo-tagged Image of Centers. Your details are verified and the Application will be submitted online to the portal successfully.
Track The Status of Your CSC Application
On submission of the Common Service Centers fresh/new application to the online portal, the applicant will be given an acknowledgement number. With this acknowledgement number, applicants can be able to track the Status of the submitted application.
Follow the below steps to track the Status of the CSC Application online,
- Go to the official online website of the CSC with the link mentioned above.
- Click on the “CSC Registration” under the CSC Networks Sites section.
- You will be redirected to a page where you can be able to access the services.
Under the Section “Account Status” you can find an option. Click on the option saying as “Click here to Check” under the section. You will be redirected to another page which looks like the image shown above.
- Enter the Application number in its respective column.
- Also, enter the Captcha text in its relevant column.
- Click on the “Submit” button under the details.
The entered details will be verified by the online portal and display the details regarding the Status of the application.
You can check the Status of your application anytime you need to. Every updated detail regarding the Status will be shown.
Any mistake or filling up the wrong details in the application form like Aadhaar Number can lead to rejection of the application.
In that case, you won’t be able to track the Status of your application and displays an error message on the screen.
Eligibility Requirements to apply for CSC
Starting a Common Service centre (CSC) is not a small thing where you have to be eligible for applying for it. The following points are the points in the Eligibility Criteria for CSC.
- The Applicant should be a Local Person and should be from the same area.
- Applicant should have an age of 18 years or above.
- Applicant should have to be passed the matriculation Level Examination.
- The candidate should be fluent in reading and writing the local language.
- He/She should have a basic knowledge of English Language and Computer Skills.
These are the must and should have requirements for anyone to apply for Common Service Centres (CSCs).
To apply for the CSC only eligibility criteria is not enough as the person should have the required Infra Structure.
Eligible person or Candidate can start CSC by approaching the Service Center Agency (SCA) nearby that area.
Also the total estimated for the infra Structure will be around 1.5 Lakhs to 2 Lakhs excluding Land and Building.
If you are having enough investment as mentioned and also eligible to start a new Common Service Center (CSC) then you can apply for it.
Just follow the procedure mentioned above.
Instructions To Follow:
The following are the instructions needed to be followed while applying for the new apna csc or fresh csc on your village. Keep those instructions in mind and be careful.
- The candidate has to enter a valid Aadhaar card number to start the process.
- The name you enter in the application should be the same as the Aadhaar card.
- Be careful while selecting the mode of authentication.
For the last point, the candidate needs to perform for Aadhaar Authentication based Application Submission. You should read all the terms and conditions while applying for the Common Service Center (CSC) Application online.
If you have any doubts related to CSC Registration procedure leave a comment here.