DigiMail Password Reset – Forgot Password | DigitalSeva
Digimail password reset – in case if you forgot password – The following information will let you know on how to about the Digimail password reset procedure.
Digimail is the mail service provided by the CSCs or the Common Service Center web portal. This mail is specifically assigned for the VLEs or the Village Level Entrepreneurs by the web portal.
The Village Level Entrepreneurs are supposed to use this email Id for all the accounts, transactions and other important stuff for contacting or getting a message delivered across.
In this article, we will know how to know the Digimail password reset from your account in case you forget the password. In case if you’re planning to open a new CSC here we cover complete guide about CSC Registration process.
Digimail Password Reset
There are a few steps that you need to follow in order to reset your Digimail password. It’s a very simple and straightforward process. These are the steps that you need to follow accordingly:
- Visit the official website dedicated for personal accounts: https://register.csc.gov.in/myaccount
- Fill out the empty credentials with all the relevant details in their columns.
- Choose the Authentication method accordingly.
- Enter the 5-digit CAPTCHA code which is shown in the image beside.
- Click on Submit option at the bottom of the section.
Expanding on the points mentioned above, firstly, you need to visit the website mentioned above that is purely dedicated for personal accounts of CSC web portal.
You will see there are quite a few credentials that you need to fill in their respective columns correctly with the correct information to proceed for the Digimail password reset page.
Make sure all the details that you fill in are correct and no mistakes are there. Otherwise, you can’t proceed ahead with the process. The empty credentials are as follows:
- Aadhaar Number
- Authentication type: Fingerprint and Iris
- 5-digit CAPTCHA code
As you see in the picture uploaded above, this particular page in known as the My Account section of the CSC Web Portal. Make sure you have an active email id and an active mobile number alongside.
The mobile number and email id filled in the columns should be the ones linked with your Aadhaar details.
If you haven’t linked any of those with your Aadhaar card you better link those as they are advisable by the CSC officia website and it make easy for Digimail password reset.
Using the same information, the servers will send you OTP or One Time Passwords to reauthenticate, in case the Fingerprint or Iris methods don’t work.
- Iris scanning
methods, it deduces the information from the Aadhaar details which are seeded at the time of the creation of the account.
After it matches up with everything, you will be able to reset the password of your CSC account.
You can’t change or reset your password without using any of these methods or procedures. Just follow the above method to reset your Password for the Digimail account.
VLE Eligibility Criteria
The following is the list of all the conditions under the Eligibility criteria for a candidate who wants to be a Village Level Entrepreneur or simply called as VLE. The government provided the list of the conditions are shown below in the form of points.
The VLE should be a village youth above 18 years of age. The VLE must have passed the 10th level examination from a recognized board as a minimum level of educational qualification
- The VLE should be fluent in reading and writing the local dialect or language in general.
- He/She should also have a basic level knowledge of English language.
- Prior knowledge of basic computer skills would be a preferred advantage.
- The VLE should be motivated enough to be a prime driver of social change.
- He/She should be able to disperse his/her duties with utmost dedication and honesty.
Any candidate who wants to become a Village Level Entrepreneur (VLE) He/She has to fulfil the eligibility criteria whose conditions are shown in this section of the article above.
The VLE – Village Level Entrepreneur will provide all the services to citizens which are provided by CSC. The VLE will act as a service delivery point through which the population of the catchments area benefits.
- Sales and Promotion: The VLE will be actively involved in the sales process of the products and services given to him with his skills and social relations.
- Feedback: It is the responsibility of the VLE to provide feedback at regular intervals to the SCA.
- The VLE will ensure, without any prejudice, to provide all services to rural citizens.
Relation with Government functionaries:
The Village Level Entrepreneur (VLE) shall maintain a cordial relationship with Government and Panchayat functionaries at the local level.
In case if you have any doubts related to Digimail Reset password do let us know your queries or doubts by leaving a comment in here. We will help you out by finding the solution for you.
In case if you still have any doubts related to Digimail forgot password o reset do leave a comment here.