Digipay – Registration Procedure & Download | CSC
Digipay – and its features and benefits to the Citizens of India and Digital India Initiative. As a Part of the Digital India Programme, the CSC e-Governance Services has collaborated with the NPCI as an objective to launch the Aadhaar Enabled Payment System (AePS) at certain locations across the Country.
The locations where the AePS should be launched should be the place where the Common Service Center (CSC) should be acting as the Business Correspondent. This payment System is called as Digipay.
This AePS is launched by the IndusInd Bank at all the CSC Locations across the Country.
In this article, we are going to know about Read the whole article, to collect detailed information about the Digipay Campaign. Also, the details of How to Apply for Digi pay online, Status of the Digi pay application are provided in this article itself.
Digipay – Benefits & Features
Digipay is a Payment system which disburses the Government of India entitlements such as the NREGA – National Rural Employment Guarantee Act, Social Security Pension, Old Age pension, handicapped etc. of any recognized Central Government Institution, entity, sector, using the Aadhaar Authentication service of the UIDAI.
There are even Softwares and Mobile Applications for this Digipay Payment system. The following are the features of the Digipay which are provided to the Citizens of India.
- Balance Enquiry – Can be able to check balance on your Apna Dhan Account.
- Withdrawal System – You can withdraw your money from the Digipay account.
- Support – At now, the Digipay Software and Mobile Application are more supportive to more devices such as Mobiles, IRIS Scanner, Biometric device etc.
If you are using the Digipay Software, you will get updates through which new features are introduced to the Digipay software to increase the accessibility for the VLEs who are maintaining the Common Service Centers (CSCs).
Each and every customer can easily pay online while registering or applying for any Government proof document. The Application or registration fee can be paid through the Digipay.
Apply for Digipay Online
Any candidate who is interested in applying for a Digi pay can easily do it with the help of the online procedure which is shown and explained below. Just follow the step-by-step procedure to apply for the Digipay Online.
Before starting the procedure, Applicant should have to ensure that he/she has ac active mobile number & e-mail ID to proceed with Digipay.
Also, the following are the set of Guidelines for one to apply for a Digipay Account through the Online Portal. Follow all of them step-by-step as per shown below.
- First of all, visit the Official Online CSC portal of the Government.
- Click on the link, https://www.csc.gov.in/, to visit the Official CSC Portal.
- On the homepage, under the section “CSC Network sites” click on the “CSC Registration“.
- You will be redirected to another page for the Registration procedure.
- On the redirected page, click on the “Digipay” option on the top menu tab.
- You will be redirected to a page where you can apply for the Digipay.
- Click on the link, https://register.csc.gov.in/digipay/apply to visit the page.
On the page, as shown in the above image, you will see the Application form for the Digipay. It is an easy form with basic details which are needed to be filled by the Candidate himself/herself.
- Fill up the basic required details in the Application form.
- Details such as Aadhaar Number, Name, Authentication type are to be entered.
- Ensure that all the details entered in the fields are relevant and correct.
- Then enter the Captcha and select the “terms and Conditions“.
- Click on the “Submit” button at the end of the form.
The details entered in the text columns should be as per registered in the Aadhaar otherwise your application may get rejected. So make sure the details entered are as per in the Aadhaar.
After submitting the Digipay Application online you are provided with a reference number. Note that reference number as it will help the applicant to track the status of the submitted Digipay Application.
Status of your Digipay Application
The status of your Digipay Application can be checked online with the help of the same Common Service Center (CSC) portal we are discussing above. Follow the below procedure to check the status of the Digipay Application.
- Open the CSC registration portal with the help of above explained procedure.
- Or Just Click on the link, https://register.csc.gov.in/ to visit the CSC Portal.
- On the homepage, click on the “Click here to check” under “Account Status”.
- You will be redirected to another page as shown in the above image.
Enter the “Application number” (given to you during application procedure) on its relevant field. Also, enter the captcha and click on the “Submit” button below the Status field. The details entered in the fields are verified by the help of the database and shows the Status of your Application on the page.
You can also use your Application reference number that was sent to you via email on successful registration.
If the application number entered is wrong then you are not going to know the status of your application.
Instructions for Application
The following are the instructions for the candidate who is about to apply for the Digipay through the online application procedure. Also, before that, the candidate should read the below instructions first before getting into the Online Application procedure.
- The candidate has to enter the valid Aadhaar number.
- Valid Aadhaar number only can move the Application procedure further.
- Enter the name as per on the original Aadhaar card.
Select the mode of authentication type one would like to perform for Aadhaar e-KYC/Authentication based Application submission. One can select the mode of authentication type based on one’s comfort.
Before you select the declaration, read all of the terms and conditions (the “Agreement“) which are being displayed on the beside the Online Application form.
You have to select the declaration saying that you are applying for the Digipay by knowing all the information provided to you by the CSC official Portal.