VLE Registration – On CSC Portal | DigitalSeva
VLE Registration – complete guide on how to become a Village Level Entrepreneur. VLE is the first part of the e-Governance Scheme when it is first introduced into the Nation.
As a VLE, he/she will have so many responsibilities like providing all the services to the Rural Citizens without any prejudice. The VLE should be aware of his social relations with the rural citizens or customers and should expand his/her field of relationships more and more to provide more services to everyone.
In this article, you will get to know How to Register as a VLE or the VLE Registration procedure which can be provided by the Apna CSC portal. So, go through the article carefully for those who are interested in getting registered as a VLE.
VLE Registration Procedure
The following points from the list are like the Step-to-step guide for the candidate to show the VLE Registration procedure.
- Log on to the official Apna CSC Portal – https://register.csc.gov.in/myaccount
- On the Homepage of the website, click on the “Login” option on the top.
- Then further click on the “CSC Connect” option.
- You will be redirected to another page in which you have to enter login details.
- So, enter the CSC ID and password in their respective columns.
After that, a VLE registration page will be opened where you have to fill in all the text columns by entering all the Personal Details. These details include of the Name, Address, CSC Location etc. Ensure if you have entered all the correct information in their respective columns with relevant details.
- Click on the “Submit” option below the registration section.
- The user will receive an E-Mail or an SMS for the verification procedure.
- The User has to enter his own e-mail & Mobile number while registration.
The E-Mail or the SMS will be received by the candidate on submission of all of his/her details. The VLE registration candidate should click on the link provided through the mail by the Apna CSC and need to enter the CSC ID and relevant password in their respective columns.
Also, the candidate has to enter the activation code which will be received to his/her mobile number as an SMS. After entering all the required details in their respective text columns, click on the “Submit” option below.
If the VLE registration is successful, then the candidate will receive a confirmation mail or an SMS to his/her Email/Mobile number respectively.
Instructions for VLE Registration
The following are the list of the points which are considered as Instructions for a candidate who is registering himself/herself as a Village Level Entrepreneur (VLE) to look after a CSC – Common Service Center.
- Applicant should have a valid PAN Number.
- The candidate should ensure to have an active Email & Mobile Number.
- The Applicant should enter a valid Aadhaar number to start the procedure.
- The name should be entered as per on the Aadhaar card.
- Candidate should select the mode for authentication from given options.
Candidates after entering all the personal details as a part of the VLE registration procedure should have to click on the “terms and Conditions” by saying that you will agree to be bound by them.
Each and every condition should be followed and applied to proceed with the VLE registration procedure smoothly. These are the instructions which are to be followed by the candidate/Applicant while registering for the Village level entrepreneur online through the official Apna CSC Portal online.
Services Provided by the CSCs
Various Services are being provided by the Common Service Centres (CSCs) to all the rural people in the areas. VLE will always look after the services provided through the CSCs. The following are the services provided by the VLE through the CSCs.
1. Government to Consumer (G2C)
Various Government Services like providing a Birth/Death certificate, property tax and registration, passport, license, Buss pass etc, so many other services provided by the Government are provided to people through this CSC.
- Some Insurance Services
- Pension Services
- Apollo Medicine
- NIELIT Services
- PAN Card
- Premium Collection Services of LIC, SBI, ICICI etc.
- Electoral Services
- Department of Posts Services etc.
2. Business to Consumer (B2C)
These are the list of the Business to Consumer services which are provided to people through this Common Service Centers.
- IRCTC, Bus, and Air ticket services
- English Speaking Courses
- CSC Bazaar
- Agricultural Services
- E-Commerce Sales (Books, Electronics etc)
3. Educational Services
There are various types of Education services provider through the CSCs by the VLE. The following are the services which are included under the Educational Services.
- Adult Literacy
- IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) Services
- Digital Literacy
- MKCL Services
- NIELIT Services
- NIOS Services
Similarly, Financial Inclusion Services are also provided to the Common and Rural people through these CSCs.
This is the main objective of the e-governance scheme which is providing all the possible government services to all the citizens in India.
If you have any doubts related to VLE Registration leave a comment here.